1) AGE RESTRICTION You must be at least nineteen (19) years of age to use this Website or any services contained herein. Your access or use of this Website indicates your representation that you are at least nineteen (19) years of age. We assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
2) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY All intellectual property on the Website is owned by us or our licensors, which includes materials protected by copyright, trademark, or patent laws. All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by us. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, software, code, designs, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, applications, interactive features and all other content is a collective work under Canadian and other copyright laws and is the proprietary property of the Company; All rights reserved.
4) PAYMENT When you make a purchase on the Website, you agree to provide a valid instrument to make a payment. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, as your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for. When you provide a payment instrument to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment instrument. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment instrument you designate for the transaction. You also authorize us to collect and store that funding instrument, along with other related transaction information. If you pay by credit or debit card, we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount as high as the full price. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction violates these Terms, or if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss. In order to prevent financial loss to you or to us, we may contact your funding instrument issuer, law enforcement, or affected third parties (including other users) and share details of any payments you are associated with, if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
5) ACCEPTABLE USE You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited under this clause. You agree not to use the Website in any way that could damage the Website, the services or the general business of New Horizon Group of Companies. You further agree not to use and/or access the Website:
6) PRIVACY INFORMATION Through your use of the Website, you may provide us with certain information. By using the Website, you authorize us to use your information in Canada and any other country where we may operate. We may receive information from external applications you use to access our Website, or we may receive information through various web technologies, such as cookies, log files, clear gifs, web beacons or others. We use the information gathered from you to ensure your continued good experience on our website. We may also track certain of the passive information received to improve our marketing and analytics, and for this, we may work with third-party providers, including other marketers. If you would like to disable our access to any passive information we receive from the use of various technologies, you may choose to disable cookies in your web browser.
7) SALE OF GOODS/SERVICES We may sell goods or services or allow third parties to sell goods or services on the Website. We undertake to be as accurate as possible with all information regarding the goods and services, including product descriptions and images. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any product information and you acknowledge and agree that you purchase such products at your own risk.
8) SHIPPING/DELIVERY/RETURN POLICY You agree to ensure payment for any items you may purchase from us and you acknowledge and affirm that prices are subject to change. When purchasing a physical good, you agree to provide us with a valid email and shipping address, as well as valid billing information. We reserve the right to reject or cancel an order for any reason, including errors or omissions in the information you provide to us. If we do so after payment has been processed, We will issue a refund to you in the amount of the purchase price. We also may request additional information from you prior to confirming a sale and we reserve the right to place any additional restrictions on the sale of any of our products. For the sale of physical products, we may preauthorize your credit or debit card at the time you place the order or we may simply charge your card upon shipment. You agree to monitor your method of payment. Shipment costs and dates are subject to change from the costs and dates you are quoted due to unforeseen circumstances. Shipments are only made to residents of Saskachewan. For any questions, concerns, or disputes, you agree to contact us in a timely manner at the following: New Horizon Group of Companies 1505 Aarons Drive Pilot Butte, SASKATCHEWAN, S0G 3Z0 CANADA If you are unhappy with anything you have purchased on our Website, you may do the following: Any unopened product may be returned if it is in the originally sealed package with SK excise stamp intact. Any opened product is considered non-saleable and may only be returned if the product is subject to recalls.
9) REVERSE ENGINEERING & SECURITY You may not undertake any of the following actions: a) Reverse engineer, or attempt to reverse engineer or disassemble any code or software from or on the Website; b) Violate the security of the Website through any unauthorized access, circumvention of encryption or other security tools, data mining or interference to any host, user or network.
10) DATA LOSS We are not responsible for the security of your Account or Content. Your use of the Website is at your own risk.
11) INDEMNIFICATION You defend and indemnify New Horizon Group of Companies and any of its affiliates and hold us harmless against any and all legal claims and demands, including reasonable attorney's fees, which may arise from or relate to your use or misuse of the Website, your breach of these Terms and Conditions, or your conduct or actions. We will select our own legal counsel and may participate in our own defence, if we wish to so.
12) SPAM POLICY You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
13) THIRD-PARTY LINKS & CONTENT We may occasionally post links to third party websites or other services. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused as a result of your use of any third party services linked to from our Website.
14) VARIATION To the extent any part or sub-part of these Terms and Conditions is held ineffective or invalid by any court of law, the prior, effective version of these Terms and Conditions be considered enforceable and valid to the fullest extent.
15) SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS We may need to interrupt your access to the Website to perform maintenance or emergency services on a scheduled or unscheduled basis. You agree that your access to the Website may be affected by unanticipated or unscheduled downtime, for any reason, but that the we will have no liability for any damage or loss caused as a result of such downtime.
16) NO WARRANTIES Your use of the Website is at your sole and exclusive risk and any services provided by us are on an "as is" basis. We disclaim any and all express or implied warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose and the implied warranty of merchantability. We make no warranties that the Website will meet your needs or that the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure. We also make no warranties as to the reliability or accuracy of any information on the Website or obtained through the Services. Any damage that may occur to you, through your computer system, or as a result of loss of your data from your use of the Website is your sole responsibility and we are not liable for any such damage or loss.
17) LIMITATION ON LIABILITY We are not liable for any damages that may occur to you as a result of your use of the Website, to the fullest extent permitted by law. The maximum liability of New Horizon Group of Companies arising from your use of the Website is limited to the greater of one hundred ($100) Canadian Dollars or the amount you paid to New Horizon Group of Companies in the last six (6) months. This applies to any and all claims by you, including, but not limited to, lost profits or revenues, consequential or punitive damages, negligence, strict liability, fraud, or torts of any kind.